SALIENT FEATURES :
Corrosion free exterior and interior
Designed for long storage of blood
Environmental friendly CFC free cooling
Special design ensuring best hygiene
Digital temperature indication
Micro processor based temperature control (Optional)
Audio visual alarm for high and low temperature (Optional)
PRODUCT DETAILS :
We are manufacturers of blood bank refrigerators in India since last decades. Our blood bank refrigerators are conceptualized and designed to meet the challenging requirements of modern day blood banks to efficiently conserve whole blood and its derivatives beside variety of other products such as vaccines, primers, culture media etc. We strongly believe in the principle of quality first and everything else to follow, which reflects in our products, which are renowned for long trouble free services in various blood banks, hospitals and research institutes across India and abroad.
Our blood bank refrigerators are made of corrosion free metal components with advance poly uretherane insulation ensuring maximum thermal efficiency and durability.
We specialize in both standard and customized models of blood bank refrigerators specially designed to meet various special requirements of our customers across India and abroad.
- Outer Panels : The outer panels of all our blood bank refrigerators are made of galvanized sheets having a superior bacteria resistance film coating for greater hygiene.
- Interior Construction : The interior of our blood bank refrigerators are constructed of high grade stainless steel sheets of grade SS-304, thus making it easier to clean and ensure greater stability and life.
- Door : The doors are connected by very sturdy chrome plate hinges and fitted with hard chrome plated lubricated latches for opening the door. The doors are made of galvanized steel sheets, lined with stainless steel for extra protection and long life. All the doors are fitted with high quality neoprene rubber gaskets for air tight fittings.
- Floor : The floor of our blood bank refrigerators are constructed out of hardened and reinforced steel sheets containing spills for easy cleaning and hygiene.
- Castors : The unit is provided with very sturdy castors
- Individual Locks : The chambers of the refrigerators are provided with individual multi channel lock for safety and security.
- COOLING : An energy efficient cooling unit is installed in our mortuary chambers. We use ISI marked high end CFC free compressors, conforming to latest international standards and guidelines.
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL/RANGE : Temperature range of our standard blood bank refrigerators models are 2°C to 8°C . However we have the capacity to modify the same to suit the individual specialized requirements of our customers.
- Temperature Control : The temperature inside our blood bank refrigerators is controlled through programmable micro-processor based temperature controller cum indicator.
- Temperature Sensitivity : Temperature inside our blood bank refrigerator are controlled with a sensitivity of + 1°C or better.
- Audio Visual Temperature alarm : An audio visual temperature alarm is provided in the unit for protection during temperature fluctuations.
- ILLUMINATION : Our blood bank refrigerators are provided with door operated illumination system comprising of fluorescent lights,
- FRONT PANEL : Front panel of our units comprises of on/off switches cooling and mains indicator lamps, temperature controllers and voltmeters.
Available in following Capacities
- 85 liters (50 Blood Bags)
- 165 liters (110 Blood Bags)
- 200 liters (200 Blood Bags)
- 280 liters (250 Blood Bags)
- 400 liters (360 Blood Bags)
TECHNICAL MATRIX FOR BLOOD BANK REFRIGERATOR :
Temperature Control -
- Temperature Sensitivity ± 0C 1 or Better
- Spatial Deviation in ± 0C 1 or Better
- Readability 0C 0.1
- Temperature Range 0C 20C to 80C
- Temperature Sensor - PT-100
- Temperature Controller - Solid State Digital Controller/PID Optional
- Display - LED/LCD
- Adjustable Alarms Limits - Optional With PID Controller Only
Safety Thermostats -
- Temperature Variation Adjustment - 3 (With PID Controllers Only)
- Temperature Sensors - PT-100
- Automatic Temperature Setting - Yes (With PID Controllers Only)
- Adjustable limits - Yes (With PID Controllers Only)
- Air Circulation - Forced
- Refrigerant - R134A Non CFC
- Standard - 50/110/200/250/360 bags
- Internal Dimensions mm Model Specific
- Maximum permitted load Per Shelf kg 155 kg
- Maximum permitted total load kg Model Specific
Power Consumption -
- Nominal Power W 950-1450
- Nominal Volt V 220-230 Volts, 50 Hz Single Phase
- Frequency Hz 50/60
- Chart type temperature record
- Voltage stabilizer (Recommended)