SALIENT FEATURES :
Precise Control of Environmental Parameters
Micro-processor based Controllers
Corrosion Resistant interior and exteriors
CFC free cooling
Labard environmental chambers are double walled convection heated and cooled units. Outer body of our environmental chambers are constructed out of thick PCRC sheet duly pre-treated with primers and rust proofing and painted with long lasting stove enamel or elegantly powder coated.. The inner chamber is made of heavy gauge stainless steel sheet of SS-304 grade or anodized aluminum sheet or G.I. (as per the customer’s requirements). The gap between the walls is filled high grade mineral glass wool, which ensures maximum thermal efficiency in our walk in incubators
The unit is provided with two doors , the inner door is made of thick plexi glass/float glass, to view the specimens/culture media/stocks, without disturbing the temperature of the chamber. This door is provided with magnetic door closer. The outer door is made of mild steel sheet lined with stainless steel from inside.. This door is provided with lock and key arrangement. The unit is mounted on a sturdy steel frame The unit is provided with various customized shelves in various permutations and combinations to suit individual requirements.. The triple walled back of our environmental chambers are provided with two/Four/Six/Eight (size specific) air circulation fans for uniform maintenance of the temperature throughout the chamber.
HEATING/COOLING/HUMIDITY : Indirect heating system is provided in our units, comprising of air heaters made of high grade A-1 wires of suitable wattage.. The warm air is evenly distributed throughout the chamber through efficient motor fans ensuring a very good temperature sensitivity.
Cooling : An energy efficient cooling unit is installed in our environmental chambers to enable bio chemical demand, cyclic and growth studies at lower room temperatures. We use ISI marked high end CFC free compressors conforming to latest international standards and guidelines.
Humidity : Humidity generation provision is incorporated in our environmental chambers The humidity is generated by means of aerosol humidity generator with efficient humidity controller cum indicator.
Humidity Range : From Ambient to 95% (As per the temperature Requirements)
Humidity Sensitivity : Humidity is controlled by mean of an electronic humidity controller cum indicator with an accuracy of + 5.
TEMPERATURE CONTROL/RANGE : The temperature inside our environmental chambers is controlled through programmable micro-processor based temperature controller cum indicator.
Temperature Range : Temperature range of our standard Environmental Chamber models are 50 C to 900 C .
Temperature Sensitivity : Temperature inside our environmental chambers are controlled with a sensitivity of + 0.50 C or better.
ILLUMINATION : Our environmental chambers are provided with door operated illumination system comprising of fluorescent lights, beside two panels of diffused fluorescent light panel located at the either side of the chamber to enable the user to conduct the photo periodic tests and experiments.
Illumination Control : The illumination is controlled through solid state cyclic timer to control the photoperiodic cycle of the chamber.
FRONT PANEL : Front panel of our units comprises of on/off switches heating, cooling and mains indicator lamps, temperature controllers and voltmeters.
TECHNICAL MATRIX FOR ENVIRONMENTAL CHAMBER :
Temperature Control -
- Temperature Sensitivity ± 0C 0.5 or Better
- Spatial Deviation in Temperature ± 0C 0.5 or Better
- Readability 0C 0.1
- Temperature Range 0C 50 C to 900 C
- Temperature Sensor - PT-100
- Temperature Controller - Solid State Digital Controller / PID Optional
- Display - LED/LCD
- Adjustable alarms limit - Optional With PID Controller Only
- Water Quality - Distilled/Ionized
Safety Thermostats -
- Temperature Variation Adjustment - 3 (With PID Controllers Only)
- Temperature Sensors - PT-100
- Automatic Temperature Setting - Yes (With PID Controllers Only)
- Adjustable limits - Yes (With PID Controllers Only)
Light Control -
- Readability or Set ability % - 10% Optional Feature
- Light Intensity (Middle Chamber) LUX As Desired (Optional Feature)
- Light Intensity (Both Sides) LUX As Desired (Optional Feature)
- Standard - 3
- Internal Dimensions mm Model Specific
- Maximum permitted load per shelf kg 25 kg
- Maximum permitted total load kg 75 kg
Power Consumption - -
- Nominal Power W 950
- Nominal Voltage V 220-230 Volts, 50Hz Single Phase
- Frequency Hz 50
Optional Upgrades for Temperature & Humidity Control Cabinet (If Desired) :
- Data Acquisition and Control System for Environmental Chamber
- Universal Digital Data Recorder with Computer
This is unique module which can be incorporated with our Environmental Chamber to log in temperature and environment related data with a help of a data logger unit which has a pc connectivity by means of RS 232 C interface. This data is then analyzed and formatted with the help of our unique user friendly analysis software to enable the user to get a formatted and analyzed reports of various inputs during the full operation cycle of the equipment. This is an ideal module for pharmaceutical laboratories, process control applications and high research projects where maintaining a viable record of the performance of the equipment is very essential.
Size inside chamber (W × D × H )
455 × 455 × 455 mm
455 × 455 × 710 mm
605 × 605 × 605 mm
605 × 605 × 910 mm
- Hygrometer (Humidity Indicator)
- Digital temp. controller-cum-indicator
- Microprocessor PID digital temp. indicator-cum-controller
- Automatic electronic controller with digital display for temp. & humidity combined.
- Automatic voltage stabilizer 3 KVA (Recommended)